11 Blade Reel
3/32" - 3/4" Height of Cut
Your mowers were a big part of our success with the PGA Championship last August. If you got a wave of interest in the fall, it’s because we turned on about a dozen supers to your mowers. We mowed our collar and fairway tie ins with them at .250 height of cut. They went out both morning and evening all seven days during the Championship.
- Keith Wood, Superintendent Quail Hollow Golf Club
Areas Courses Are Using Our Product
- Steep Hills
- Collar, Tie Ins, & Intermediates
- Tight Edges & Drop Off's
- Spongy or Wet Turf
- Near Clubhouses, Residential or Other Quiet Cutting Areas
- Inaccessible Areas
- Approach Areas
- Delegating Greens Mowing to Summer Help
- Scarred, Recovering, or Heat Stressed Turf
- Tournament Preparation
- Used as an Affordable Backup Greens Mower
- Near Bunkers & Water
- New Sod or Nursery Areas
- Island Greens
- Cutting After Heavy Rainfall
Get Tournament Ready.
No Collar Boards
Greens or Collars
Never Leak Oil
[Classic Cut] suits our needs perfectly, and we’d like to add another one to help us get through the job more efficiently. We use them on our expanded collars that are very steep. Your machines allow us to mow bentgrass at .350” with no gouging or scalping.
- Jake Schmitz, Superintendent Olympic Hills Golf Club
minimize turf impact
No Scarring: Ribbed Rollers & Clutch Bearings
No Scalping: Contour Undulations With Ease
Bringing In Summer or Tournament Help?
Delegate More: Easily Send Others Out to Cut